- It is the players responsibility to read and understand any and all rules and regulations by Ivy Casino
- Ivy Casino is not responsible for any misrepresentation by any client of any rule or regulation.
- Any bet placed over the internet or call center is final, there are no cancellations, the only possible cancellation of any bet will be to place a bet on the other side.
- Users are responsible for any bets placed under their accounts. Ivy Casino will not be responsible if the user shares his / hers account information or password.
- Ivy Casino reserves the right to limit or refuse any bet prior to its acceptance.
- All sporting events must be played on date and site scheduled unless otherwise specified. If any event is postponed and/or re-scheduled , said event will automatically constitute "no action".
- All event and game winners are determined on the date of the event’s conclusion according to house rules and conditions. Ivy Casino does not recognize suspended games, protest and overturned decisions for wagering purposes.
- All phone wagering calls will be recorded and used to settle all wagering disputes.
- Any claim or dispute on a bet placed over the phone must be placed within 7 days of the confirmation, and no later. No claim or dispute placed after this time will be valid. Any claim or dispute placed on a phone bet will be resolved with the READBACK ONLY.
- Each player is responsible for any bets placed over the internet. All the plays “ARE FINAL“. Each player is responsible to confirm any play with their password. Ivy Casino does not take responsibility for any bets not confirmed by the user on the phone or on the Internet.
- Ivy Casino reserves the right to "add, delete or change" house wagering rules and payoffs odds.
- Management keeps track by computer of all bets, point and/or price changes made prior to the start of an event to help minimize errors and aid in fairly settling disputes. For Phone Wagers: in all cases of a dispute the tape recording of the transaction shall serve as the final determination of the dispute and all bets will be adjusted accordingly. Read back is final.
- Nevada Gaming Rules apply to any rule or type of wager not covered by rules and regulations herein.
- Ivy Casino reserves the right to cancel any wager placed on an incorrect line.
- Past Posted Wagers: Ivy Casino will not honor any past posted events.
- Correlated Bets: Ivy Casino does not accept any bet that is considered a correlated multiple, or parlay; even if it was a system error or a clerk’s mistake, it will be considered no action win or lose. A parlay will be considered correlated when 2 or more parts can affect each other’s outcome.
- Bad Line Policy In the event that a Player makes a bet on an Incorrect Line the “Sportsbook” has the right to refuse all bets prior to the start of a contest. An email will be sent to the player prior to the start of the event and the player will have the right to wager on the event at the correct line. The email will be sent to the registered email on file.
In the event that the contest starts before the player can be contacted the “Sportsbook” will honor the wager win or lose at the correct line. The player will receive an email at that time explaining the policy as well as the Incorrect Line Parameters.
If a Player received a previous warning in regards to Incorrect Line Wagering or if the Player is in collusion with other players to take greater advantage of the mistake ALL wagers will be cancelled and the Players Account/Accounts will be closed when that Player is discovered betting into the Incorrect Line.
The above mentioned policy is meant as a guideline. The policy is subject to change by management
Customers who are found abusing promotions or rules are subject to having winnings, bonuses or earnings of bonuses removed from their account.
- Customers who are found circumnavigating limits are subject to having their accounts shut down and investigated.
- Ivy Casino is for recreational players only. (Syndicates, Professional Players and bonus abusers are not allowed)
- The home team will always be the bottom team and the away team will always be top team with the exception of soccer where the Home Team is the in the Top, the away team is in the middle and the Draw is in the bottom